Finance & Administrative Manager
Susan manages TCD’s payroll, accounts payable, grant vouchers, financial reporting and audits. She holds a Master’s degree in Policy and Analysis and Public Management, which included extensive coursework in non-profit and government fund-based budgeting and accounting. She has more than 10 years of experience managing the books for non-profit organizations and small businesses.
Before working for TCD, Susan was a customer here. Her and her husband recently moved into their home on 5 acres in Tenino. As part of their attempt to preserve and improve their backyard habitat, Susan and Joe employed the district’s soil testing service and purchased dozens of native plants from the district’s fall plant sale.
Educational Degrees & Certifications/Licenses:
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences Interdisciplinary
- Masters Degree in Policy Analysis and Public Management
- Masters Degree in Social Research Methods
- PhD Degree in Social and International Studies (Peace Studies)
- Certified Mediator
Recognitions & Awards:
- 2006-07 Fulbright Scholar