The mission of Thurston Conservation District is to educate and assist the citizens of Thurston County in the management of natural resources for the benefit of present and future generations, inspiring voluntary, incentive-based conservation practices.
Thurston Conservation District’s Community Wellness Response
Thurston Conservation District is committed to doing our part for our community and the wellness of our employees, board of supervisors, and volunteers. Community response actions we are taking include:
- As directed by the Governor, and to protect the health and safety of our community TCD staff are working remotely until further notice to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Email/voice mail at my mobile number above are the best way to reach me during this time
- Offering remote technical assistance! Have questions about how to get your garden ready for spring? Interested in learning more about conservation planning? We would love to hear from you!
- Our Soil Testing Analysis Program is re-open with some changes that will help contribute to our communities wellness. Check out our Soil Testing Analysis web page to learn more
- The Equipment Rental Program has been transitioned to meet social distancing requirements and keep our connections and employees safe. Check out the Equipment Rental web page for instructions.
Questions? Contact Sarah Moorehead, email@example.com
Regular Board Meetings
UPDATE: Due to Governor Inslee’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy Order, there will not be a physical meeting space provided for this meeting (as allowed by the March 24th, 2020 Proclamation by the Governor Amending Proclamation 20-05: 20-28 Open Public Meetings Act and Public Records Act). You can join the meeting using the provided link or by calling the number and using the meeting access code. Materials are provided on the Board Meeting Materials page of our website.
July 14th Work Session
Please join Go to Meeting meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Go to Meeting. This meeting is open to the public.
July 14th TCD Board Work Session
Tue, Jul 14, 2020 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
– One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,249310397#
Access Code: 249-310-397
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/249310397
July 30th Board Meeting
Thursday July 23th Regular Board Meeting has been moved to July 30th 5:-30-7pm via Go to Meeting will be held online using the Go to Meeting website. This
Access Code: 852-933-725
TCD Work Sessions June -September will be moved to the second Tuesday of each month 3-5pm. Locations are subject to change due to COVID-19
Board Meeting Materials
Board Meeting Materials – Meeting Agendas, Board Meeting Packets, audio recordings of meetings, Approved Meeting Minutes