“If you aren’t testing, you’re guessing!”
An important part of being a good land steward, and making sure you are getting the most bang for your buck – is making informed decisions on how to manage your soil. Whether you are a backyard veggie gardener or a 150 acre row crop operation, you should know what you are working with before you begin to plan, plant, or fertilize.
Basic Soil Test cost is $25. This cost includes shipping the sample to a certified soil lab and receiving a brief recommendation from one of our natural resource specialists. The soil test analyzes your soil’s:
- Organic Matter
- pH (soil and buffered)
- Estimated Nitrogen Release
- Extractable cations (Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium)
- Cation exchange capacity
Ready to find out what you are working with in your soil? Just follow these simple steps…
- Call our office at (360) 754-3588, ext. 100 to get instructions on sample drop off and payment.
- Gather your sample(s.) Check out these instructions for Taking a Soil Sample!
- Drop off your soil sample(s) and payment at our office!
*More in-depth tests are also available.
*Results of all testing are generally available within 2 weeks of receipt of samples.