Thurston Conservation District 2020 Election Information
Voting in the 2020 Board of Supervisors election is complete. Election results were certified by the Washington State Conservation Commission at their May 2020 meeting and David Iyall’s election was certified and his term will be May 2020-May 2023.
Additional information about Conservation District elections may be found on the WA State Conservation Commission’s website.
Have questions about our election process?
Check out our FAQ page.
Candidate Paperwork and Resources:
- Candidate information for elected supervisor position (Form PF-A) – Word or PDF – mandatory for all declared candidates
- Nominating petition for elected supervisor position (Form PF-B) – Word or PDF – required to have name printed on ballot
- Candidate Statement Guidelines
- Guide to Elections for Conservation District Candidates.
- Learn about Conservation District Supervisor Responsibilities.
Questions about elections and appointments?
You can also use our contact form.