Thurston Conservation District has a variety of volunteer opportunities, from one day events, to regular weekly projects! If you’re looking for community service hours, we’ve got something for you!
Our annual volunteer opportunities include:
- Annual Native Plant Festival (February, weekdays)
- South Sound Regional Envirothon (May, weekday)
- Clear Choices for Clean Water (Spring – Fall, weekends and weekdays)
- Water Quality Monitoring (October and February, weekdays)
- Nearshore Education (Spring, weekdays)
All of our volunteer opportunities require a Waiver Of Liability/Photo Waiver form, available to view here, to be signed by the participant.
For more information about our annual and current opportunities, contact:
Education and Outreach Coordinator
(360)754-3588, ext. 136
Environmental Stewardship & Outreach Coordinator
(360)754-3588, ext. 105